How do I claim a refund with Lincoln Roadside Assistance*?
All 2013 and newer vehicles qualify for 24/7 Roadside Assistance nationwide (including Canada and Mexico) for the lifetime of your ownership experience. Lincoln vehicles purchased used have Roadside Assistance coverage if still within six years or 70,000 miles of their Warranty Start Date. All 2012 and earlier models no longer qualify for Roadside Assistance.
In some cases, you may be unaware of your Lincoln Roadside Assistance benefits and arrange for your own service. If this occurs, you can submit a reimbursement claim through Lincoln Roadside by Agero. To obtain reimbursement information, you can either go directly through your Lincoln Retailer, or call 800-521-4140 to speak with a Lincoln Roadside representative.
To request a refund, you will need to send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Current full mailing address, as we send a check if the request is approved
- Make, model, and year of the vehicle that was involved in the claim
- Full Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Vehicle's current odometer reading
- Type of reimbursement: Key services, Emergency Trip or Travel Expense, Roadside Service Reimbursement, Roadside Damage
*Roadside Assistance is included for certain owners and available to everyone for a per-service fee. Lincoln reserves the right to change program details without obligations.