How do I redeem my Lincoln Access™1 Rewards Points?
To redeem your Lincoln Access Rewards Points, just visit any participating Lincoln Dealer and advise them you would like to redeem your points. The Lincoln Dealer will determine your eligibility based on the transaction.
You can earn 10 Lincoln Access Rewards Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases of parts and services at any participating Lincoln Dealer.
How to use Lincoln Access Rewards Points
You can use your rewards points for the following items:
- Ford, Motorcraft®2, or Omnicraft™3 parts, accessories, and related labor (including Body Shop repairs)
- Purchase/Lease a new Ford or Lincoln vehicle, or Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle
- Lincoln Protect Premium Maintenance, Extra, or Limited Maintenance Plan at time of vehicle purchase
- Lincoln Protect contracts
- Routine maintenance/repairs that are labor only (i.e. alignment)
- Shop supplies and taxes
- Ford-branded parts purchases
- Ford and Lincoln licensed merchandise
Transactions that do not qualify for Point redemption
- Non-Ford parts or accessories and related labor
- Used, non-Ford or non-Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned vehicle purchase
- Non-Lincoln branded extended warranty contracts
- State inspections
See a participating Lincoln Dealer for details.
1The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
2Motorcraft is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.
3Omnicraft is a trademark of Ford Motor Company.