What do I do if I am unable to load the Lincoln Way®* App on my device?
If you are experiencing issues with the Lincoln Way App not loading, try the steps below.
- Check for Lincoln Way App updates on your mobile device.
- Search for Lincoln Way in your respective app store.
- If the update option appears, please update and try using the app again.
- If the app shows as up-to-date, please continue to troubleshoot using the steps below.
- Log out of the app and sign back in.
Check your cellular strength and/or Wi-Fi connection.
- Wi-Fi connection
- If Wi-Fi is turned off, turn Wi-Fi on and attempt to connect.
- If Wi-Fi is turned on, turn Wi-Fi off and attempt to connect using cellular data.
- Cellular connection
- If cellular data is turned off, turn cellular data on and attempt to connect.
- If cellular data is turned on, turn cellular data off and attempt to connect using Wi-Fi.
Reinstall the Lincoln Way App
Note: Before completing the steps below, take note of your username, which is the email you used when registering your account.
- Open the Lincoln Way App.
- Select Account.
- Tap View & edit profile.
- Locate your username under the YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION heading.
To reinstall the Lincoln Way App:
- Log out of the Lincoln Way App.
- Select Account.
- Tap Log Out at the bottom of the screen.
- Delete the Lincoln Way App from your mobile device.
- Power off your mobile device for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Download the Lincoln Way App again.
- Log back in to the Lincoln Way App with your username and password.
If you are still having issues with the app, please contact a Concierge for additional assistance.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.