What is the Lincoln Way®* App?
The Lincoln Way App allows you to access your vehicle information right from your smartphone.
- Use remote access to lock/unlock, start/stop your vehicle, schedule a start, and track Roadside Assistance, if your vehicle is equipped with Lincoln™** Connect.
- Use Phone As A Key (if equipped), giving the functionality of a traditional key fob, even when your key fob is not with you.
- Earn Lincoln Access™ Rewards.
- Check your vehicle's service history.
- Access your vehicle's Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Schedule your next service appointment with your preferred Lincoln Retailer.
To get started, download the Lincoln Way App below.
Note: If you already have a Lincoln Account, log in using your existing Lincoln Account username and password.
How do I activate Lincoln Connect?
Which devices are compatible with the Lincoln Way App?
How do I know if I have the latest version of Lincoln Way?
What is the Lincoln Access Rewards program?
Can I see my vehicle's location in the Lincoln Way App?
How much does the Lincoln Way App cost?
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.