How do I set up a data plan for the Wi-Fi Hotspot*?
Your vehicle may be eligible for a complimentary 3-month or 3GB trial Wi-Fi data plan. To get started:
Activate Lincoln Connect®**
- Download the Lincoln Way®*** App.
- Add your Wi-Fi Hotspot-equipped vehicle.
- Select Vehicle Details.
- Tap Activate Vehicle.
- An Activation Pending message will appear.
- Go to your vehicle and start the engine.
- Press Allow on your vehicle's SYNC®**** screen to activate Lincoln Connect.
Set Up a Data Plan
- Log in to the Lincoln Way App.
- Tap the blue Vehicle Hotspot button.
- Select one of the following options that appear to view your trial eligibility:
- Manage my Account
- Set Up Data Plan
- Learn More
- You will be directed to the AT&T connected vehicle page.
Note: There will be multiple plans to choose from. If you have any questions regarding the plans, contact AT&T at 866-595-0191.
Is my vehicle equipped with a Wi-Fi hotspot?
How do I find the password for my Wi-Fi hotspot?
How do I change my Wi-Fi hotspot password?
What do I do if I am having issues with Wi-Fi Hotspot?
*Wi‑Fi hotspot includes wireless data trial that begins upon AT&T activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3 GB of data is used, whichever comes first, but cannot extend beyond the complimentary subscription period for remote features. To activate, go to www.att.com/lincoln.
**Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.
***The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
****Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.