What is Lincoln's Revel®* Audio System?
Revel Audio Systems are exclusive to the Lincoln Motor Company. Revel's acclaimed performance is designed into your vehicle through the optimization of speaker placement, tuning, amplification, and calibration.
The Revel Audio System includes the following (based on your vehicle model**):
- 13 to 14 speakers, placed specifically for your vehicle
- 12-channel, Class D amplifier
- HD Radio™
- Satellite AM/FM stereo
- Rear-seat audio controls
- 18 station memory presets
- Three-month prepaid subscription to SiriusXM®*** Satellite Radio
You can choose your preferred sound by selecting one of the three distinct listening modes:
- Traditional Stereo, an audiophile's standard
- Audience, replicating the experience of the best seat in the concert hall for an intimate musical experience
- On Stage, a surround-sound experience that puts you in the middle of it all, placing individual instruments and musical elements throughout the cabin of your vehicle
*2021 Harman International Industries, Incorporated. Revel is a trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated. All rights reserved.
**For availability of product features, please visit Lincoln.com.
***SiriusXM audio and data services each require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by SiriusXM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1‑866-635‑2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.