How do I maintain the shocks and struts on my Lincoln vehicle?
You should visit your preferred Lincoln Retailer for a vehicle inspection if you experience any of the following symptoms. They may be symptomatic of worn-out shocks/struts.
- The vehicle seems to be bouncing often.
- The tires lose their grip on the road.
- There is excessive tire wear.
- The handling or braking ability of the vehicle decreases.
- There is vibration or noise.
- Fluid is leaking from the shock absorbers.
- There are dents, holes, or damage to any of the shock and strut components.
Motorcraft parts can be purchased from any retailer.