What is Lincoln's warranty?
To find warranty information about your vehicle, visit owner.lincoln.com and enter your VIN.
You can also log in to your Lincoln Way™1 App account (Vehicle Details > scroll down to Glove Box > Vehicle Details > Warranty).
- New Vehicle Limited Warranty: 4 years / 50,000 miles2
- Powertrain Warranty: 6 years / 70,000 miles2
- Corrosion Warranty: 5 years regardless of mileage
- Safety Restraint Warranty: 5 years / 60,000 miles2 (safety belts and airbag Supplemental Restraint System)
- Emissions Warranty: Coverage varies by vehicle
- Hybrid/Electric Unique Components: 8 years / 100,000 miles2
Note: The above list provides a summary of your warranty coverage provided by Lincoln Motor Company under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Refer to your Warranty Guide for more specific information.
1The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
2Whichever occurs first. Refer to your Warranty Guide for more specific information.