What is Lincoln's warranty?
To find warranty information about your vehicle, visit Lincoln.com/support and enter your VIN.
You can also log in to your Lincoln Way®* App account to view your vehicle's warranty information. Follow these steps in the Lincoln Way App:
- Select the Service tab.
- Scroll down and select Warranty.
Standard Warranty Terms
- New Vehicle Limited Warranty: 4 years / 50,000 miles**
- Powertrain Warranty: 6 years / 70,000 miles**
- Corrosion Warranty: 5 years regardless of mileage
- Safety Restraint Warranty: 5 years / 60,000 miles** (safety belts and airbag Supplemental Restraint System)
- Emissions Warranty: Coverage varies by vehicle
- Hybrid/Electric Unique Components: 8 years / 100,000 miles**
Note: The above list provides a summary of your warranty coverage provided by Lincoln Motor Company under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Refer to your Warranty Guide for more specific information.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Whichever occurs first. Refer to your Warranty Guide for more specific information.