What is the Lincoln Ownership Care Reimbursement website?
Some Lincoln Client Satisfaction Programs (CSPs) may offer financial reimbursement or repair solutions to resolve vehicle concerns. The website, lincolnownershipcare.com, allows you to select your preferred reimbursement option.
You may receive a reimbursement letter for repairs performed on items covered by a CSP. The letter provides a unique 8-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access the reimbursement website. If the letter offers a reimbursement, it will provide instructions to visit the lincolnownershipcare.com site or scan the QR code located at the bottom of the letter.
Select the appropriate dropdown:
Lost Letter/Lost PIN
If you have lost your PIN or letter, you can request assistance by following the steps below:
- Log in to the lincolnownershipcare.com site.
- Choose Register.
- Select I don't have a PIN.
- Enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), then click Request PIN.
You will receive the following popup. Your owner letter for the CSP, which contains the PIN, will be resent to you.
If you scan the QR code on the bottom of the letter with a smart device, you do not need to register on the website. You can log in directly on lincolnownershipcare.com to make your reimbursement/repair selection.
Follow these steps to register on the website:
- Go to lincolnownershipcare.com.
- Select Register on the bottom-left of the page.
- Enter your 8-digit PIN, email, and create/confirm a password.
- You must register with a working email address.
- The email address and password created are not connected to your Lincoln Owner Account Identification (ID) and password.
- Select Register. You will receive an email to confirm registration.
You can now log in to lincolnownershipcare.com to make your reimbursement and/or repair selection.