How do I adjust the navigation volume with SYNC®* 3?
Enable navigation voice prompts
- Press Settings on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Select Navigation.
- Press Navigation Preferences.
- Ensure Guidance Prompts is set to Voice and Tones.
Adjust navigation voice volume
- Wait for the navigation voice to begin speaking.
- Before the voice finishes giving directions, adjust the volume by:
- Using the volume controls on your steering wheel (Vol+ or Vol-).
- Turning the audio volume control knob located on the center console.
- The SYNC voice that you interact with when controlling climate, phone, entertainment, and media devices can be adjusted separately from the Navigation System voice that guides turn-by-turn directions. Learn How to Adjust SYNC Volume.
- Instructions may vary. For information specific to your vehicle, refer to your Owner's Manual.
Back to Adjust Navigation Volume
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.