How do I get walking directions to my destination?
To use the Map features with the Lincoln Way™* App:
- Your vehicle must have SYNC®** 3 with an In-Vehicle Navigation System.
- You must disable Android Auto™*** or Apple CarPlay®****.
- Location Services must be turned on.
When you arrive at your destination and turn off your vehicle, a notification will appear advising you that your parking spot has been pinned. You can now get walking directions.
Parking Location to Destination
- Click on the notification and the destination information will appear.
- Add parking reminders:
- Set a parking timer
- Take a photo
- Make notes
- Tap the Save icon to save your changes.
- Select Get Walking Directions for directions to your destination.
Destination to Parking Location
- Select Map.
- Click on the Pinned Parking Location icon.
- Tap the Directions icon for navigation options back to your vehicle.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
***Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
****Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.