How do I pair my phone with SYNC®* 4?
- Make sure Bluetooth®** is enabled on your smartphone.
- Press the Phone icon on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Tap ADD A PHONE on your vehicle's SYNC screen and follow the prompts.
Pairing a Bluetooth-enabled device
- Enable Bluetooth on your device.
- Press SETTINGS on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Press CONNECTIVITY.
- Press BLUETOOTH.
- Press ADD A BLUETOOTH DEVICE. A prompt will alert you to search for your vehicle on your phone.
- Select your vehicle on your device. A number will appear on your phone and your SYNC screen.
- Confirm that the number on your device matches the number on the SYNC screen.
The touchscreen indicates that you have successfully paired your device.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
**The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.