How do I adjust the volume of navigation voice prompts with SYNC®* with MyLincoln Touch®?
Enable navigation voice prompts
- Press Menu (gear icon) on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Select Settings.
- Press Navigation.
- Select Navigation Preferences.
- Set Guidance Prompts to Voice and Tones.
Adjust navigation voice volume
- Start a route on your navigation system.
- Press the Repeat Last Step icon in the top right (circle arrow next to Menu).
- While the system is providing route guidance, turn the volume knob to your desired level.
Note: Instructions may vary. For information specific to your vehicle, refer to your Owner's Manual.
Back to Adjust Navigation Volume
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.