What is not covered by the Lincoln Warranty?
The Lincoln warranty does not cover the conditions, situations, and items listed below.
Note: These lists are provided as a reference and do not cover all situations. Refer to your Warranty Guide or consult your Lincoln Retailer for additional information.
Damage resulting when some conditions occur, including:
- Accidents, collisions, or objects striking the vehicle.
- Theft, vandalism, or riot.
- Fire or explosion.
- Using contaminated or improper fuel/fluids.
- Driving through water deep enough to cause water to be ingested into the engine.
- Improper maintenance.
Damage caused by use and/or the environment, including:
- Stone chips or scratches.
- Dings or dents.
- Road salt or tree sap.
- Lightning, hail, or windstorms.
- Freezing, water, or flood.
Damage caused by alteration or modification, including:
- Alterations or modifications of the vehicle.
- Tampering with the vehicle.
- Installation or use of non-Lincoln parts or software such as oversized tires, alarm systems, and automatic starting systems.
Maintenance and wear items, including:
- Oil changes.
- Oils, lubricants, and other fluids.
- Engine tune-up.
- Tire rotation/inflation.
What is the Lincoln warranty on batteries?
What is the Lincoln warranty on tires?
What Is the Lincoln warranty on corrosion?
What Is the Lincoln warranty on paint?
Why was my Lincoln warranty denied?
Why was my Lincoln warranty canceled?
Does a branded title void the Lincoln warranty?
Is my Lincoln under warranty?