Where do I find the dimensions of a Lincoln vehicle?
To find the dimensions on any current Lincoln vehicle, you can use one of the options below.
- Visit the Lincoln website.
- Click on the VEHICLES drop-down menu.
- Select your vehicle.
- Select SPECIFICATIONS & MODELS on the vehicle drop-down menu.
- Choose a vehicle model.
- Scroll down and select Specifications.
- The vehicle's dimensions will be listed under:
- Exterior for information such as vehicle's length or height.
- Interior for information such as headroom or legroom.
Technical Specifications Download
- Visit the Lincoln media website.
- Hover over Vehicles.
- Select a vehicle from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select the Tech Specs file.
- The vehicle's dimensions will be listed under Dimensions.
Tip: To search the PDF file, press CTRL + F to open a search box in your browser. You can then enter any term, such as "dimensions", to search the file.