How do I activate the Lincoln Connect™* modem in my vehicle?
To activate the Remote Features with the Lincoln Way®** App, ensure that you meet the requirements listed, then follow the steps below.
- Your vehicle must have the Lincoln Connect embedded modem.
- Your vehicle must be added to the app.
Activating the Modem
- Log in to the Lincoln Way App.
- Select Home.
- Tap Activate Vehicle.
- Read the pop-up notification and select Got it.
- Go to your vehicle and:
- Start your vehicle.
- Leave it running and in Park.
- Accept the activation confirmation message on your vehicle's SYNC®*** screen.
- Verify the remote features, such as Lock, Unlock, and Start, are available.
Is my vehicle equipped with Lincoln Connect?
How do I add a vehicle to the Lincoln Way App?
Is my vehicle equipped with a Wi-Fi hotspot?
What are the SYNC 4 prompts for activating my modem?
What are the SYNC 3 prompts for activating my modem?
*Lincoln Way™ vehicle connectivity subscription is complimentary for five years from vehicle sales date, as recorded by the dealer, or availability of 4G cellular network, whichever comes first. Lincoln Way vehicle functionality requires compatible cellular network connectivity and subscription, and is subject to 4G cellular network availability. Evolving technology and cellular networks may affect future functionality Message and data rates may apply.
Note: availability varies by vehicle
**The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
***Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.