How do I activate the Lincoln Connect®* modem in my vehicle?
To activate the Lincoln Connect modem in your vehicle, using the Lincoln Way®** App, ensure that your vehicle meets the requirements listed, then follow the steps below.
- Your vehicle must have a Lincoln Connect embedded modem.
- Your vehicle must be added to the Lincoln Way App.
Activating the Modem
- Log in to the Lincoln Way App.
- Select Home.
- Tap Activate Vehicle.
- Read the pop-up notification and select Got it.
- Go to your vehicle and:
- Start your vehicle.
- Leave it running in park.
- Accept the activation confirmation message on your vehicle's SYNC®*** screen.
- Verify that remote features, such as lock, unlock, and start, are available in the App.
Is my vehicle equipped with Lincoln Connect?
How do I add a vehicle to the Lincoln Way App?
Is my vehicle equipped with a Wi-Fi hotspot?
What are the SYNC 4 prompts for activating my modem?
What are the SYNC 3 prompts for activating my modem?
*Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.
**The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
***Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.