Where is my Lincoln's Vehicle Health Report?
To access the Lincoln Way®* Vehicle Health and Alerts feature:
- All devices must have mobile data turned on.
- You must have a vehicle added to the Lincoln Way App.
- Your vehicle must be equipped with the Lincoln Connect™** modem.
Accessing the Vehicle Health Report
- Ensure that your vehicle is properly set up for alerts.
- Tap Vehicle.
- Tap Vehicle Health Report.
- If there is an active alert for your vehicle, you will see the Warning icon indicating issues found.
- If there are active alerts for your vehicle, you'll see an orange warning banner indicating multiple alerts.
- If there are no alerts, you will see the Green Check icon indicating no issues found.
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.