What do I do if I get a "No Key Detected" message while using Phone As A Key™* and my phone is in my Lincoln vehicle?
The "No Key Detected" message means your vehicle does not recognize that your phone is in its interior.
If you are experiencing this issue, follow the steps below:
- Move the phone closer to the center of the vehicle near the cup holder or center console.
- If that does not work, close the Lincoln Way®** App and then reopen the App.
- Turn your phone's Bluetooth®† off and then back on.
- If you still experience this issue, confirm that your phone is listed as a key within your Lincoln Way App.
- In the Lincoln Way App, select Vehicle.
- Tap Phone As A Key.
- If Phone As A Key is active, you will see the model of your phone followed by "(me)."
- If you do not see your phone, you will need to set up Phone As A Key again.
*Available on select vehicles. Requires feature activation. Not compatible with all smartphones.
**The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
†The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.