What do I do if I get a "No Key Detected" message while using Phone As A Key™1 and my phone is in my Lincoln vehicle?
The "No Key Detected" message means your vehicle does not see that your phone is in its interior
If you are experiencing this, try the steps below:
- Move the phone closer to the center of the vehicle near the cup holder or center console.
- If that does not work, close the Lincoln Way2 App and then reopen it.
- Turn your phone's Bluetooth®3 off and then back on.
- If you're still experiencing this symptom, check to see if your key is still listed within your Lincoln Way App.
- Select the Vehicle tab in the Lincoln Way App.
- Tap Phone As A Key.
- If your key is still active, you will see the model of your phone followed by "(me)."
- If you do not see your phone, you will need to set up Phone As A Key again.
1Available on select vehicles. Requires feature activation. Not compatible with all smartphones.
2The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
3The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.