Where can I view my vehicle's oil life in the Lincoln Way®* App?
Important: This is not a standard feature for all vehicles, and the following pre-conditions must be met:
- You must have a vehicle added to the Lincoln Way App.
- Your vehicle must be equipped with the Lincoln Connect®** 4G modem.
- Your Lincoln Connect modem must be activated.
- Your vehicle must support the Intelligent Oil Life Monitor feature within the instrument cluster.
- You must be willing to share your vehicle's Connected Vehicle Data with Lincoln.
If Your Vehicle Meets the Requirements Above:
- Log in to the Lincoln Way App.
- Navigate to the Vehicle landing page.
- Select the Oil Life tile.
Note: For vehicles with a Lincoln Connect 4G modem, the oil life display will include service reminder estimates if the service reminder estimates are available.
How can I tell when an oil change is required using the App?
How do I add a vehicle to the App?
How do I activate the Lincoln Connect modem?
What are my Lincoln vehicle's Client Connectivity Settings?
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.