How do I activate my SYNC®* 4 Connected Navigation trial?
You will be automatically enrolled into the Connected Navigation trial once the modem is activated.
- Download the Lincoln Way App on the App Store®**** or Google Play™.
- Log in to the Lincoln Way App using your existing Lincoln Account username and password or create an account.
- Press the + sign to add your Lincoln Connect-equipped vehicle to the Lincoln Way App.
- Scan or type in your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- Select Activate Vehicle.
- Go to your vehicle and start the engine.
- Follow the prompts on your vehicle's SYNC screen to activate the modem.
Note: The Connected Navigation trial starts on the vehicle's warranty start date, not the date the modem is activated.
*Don’t drive while distracted or while using handheld devices. Use voice-operated systems when possible. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
**The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
***Lincoln Way Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Lincoln Way App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Lincoln Way Terms and Conditions for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.
****App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.