How do I connect to Wi-Fi* with SYNC®** 4?
- Press Settings on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Select Connectivity.
- Press Manage Wi-Fi Networks.
- Press View Available Networks.
- Your system will display available networks. You can also search for hidden networks by selecting Add a Network.
- Select an available Wi-Fi network
- Enter the network password if prompted.
When you are connected, a Wi-Fi Connectivity icon will show in the top right corner of your SYNC screen. After you add a network, your vehicle will automatically connect to it when in range.
*Requires in-vehicle USB mobile broadband connection, PAN-supported mobile device, or proximity to an outside wireless hotspot. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®.
**Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.