What are my Lincoln Black Label privileges?
The Black Label tier in Lincoln Access Rewards (LAR) represents the highest level of ownership and earns exclusive benefits. These benefits will continue to grow as LAR evolves, making more high-end, exclusive offers available to our Black Tier Clients.
Clients may now use Points toward:
- Culinary Collection
- Annual Detailing
Other benefits include:
- Lincoln Warranties*
- Complimentary Anytime Car Wash
- Lincoln Concierge 24/7 help at 800 521-4140
- Lincoln Black Label Liaison
- Black Label Travel Collection - Avis® Presidents Club Membership plus complimentary car rentals**
- Lincoln Roadside Assistance for Life
- One-week complimentary rental availability is subject to blackout dates. Please confirm dates with AVIS.
- Tier benefits outlined will continue to change as the program evolves and adds new offers. Not all benefits will be available at the program launch.
How do I gain Black Label status in LAR?
What are Black Label New Vehicle Purchase Points?
Are Lincoln Way App users automatically enrolled in Lincoln Access Rewards?
* Labor costs have a limit. See your Lincoln Dealer for a copy of the Limited Warranty. Restrictions may apply. See dealer for complete details. Lincoln reserves the right to change program details at any time without obligations.
**Up to 25% off base rates anywhere you travel when using the Lincoln Black Label program number. All taxes, fees (including but not limited to Air Conditioning Excise Recovery Fee, Concession Recovery Fee, Vehicle License Recovery Fee, Energy Recovery Fee, Tire Management Fee, and Frequent Traveler Fee) and surcharges (including but not limited to Customer Facility Charge and Environmental Fee Recovery Charge) are at the client’s expense. Los Angeles, San Francisco, Phoenix, Orlando or Atlanta international airport locations only.