How Do I Use Phone As A Key?
To use Phone As A Key with the Lincoln Way®* App, you must:
- Be logged into the Lincoln Way App.
- Add a Phone As A Key equipped vehicle to the App.
- Activate its embedded modem.
- Have your phone set up as a Phone As A Key device.
- Have Connectivity Settings in the vehicle turned on.
- Have Bluetooth® turned on.
- Have a supported mobile device running iOS 14.0+ or Android™ 8.0+.
- Have Bluetooth version 4.2+
Using Phone as a Key in the Lincoln Way App
- Navigate to Home
- Under the Remote Command icons you will find the following Phone As A Key controls:
- Windows Up
- Windows Down
- Horn & Lights
- To begin a request to your vehicle, press, hold, and release on the respective Phone As A Key control.
How Do I Set Up Phone As A Key?
How Do I Add a Vehicle to Lincoln Way?
How Do I Activate My Vehicle with a Lincoln Connect Modem?
*The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.